What is a good email software program to use with windows 7?
- Windows 7 does not have a email software program Please give me some options. Thank you.
Answer by zmjet
you can download windows live mail
also thunderbird or postbox
or zimbra desktop
- I have windows vista and I am looking for a good email software that will let me get my email from all of my addresses at once. Does anyone have anything that they recomend?
Marketing Campaign from XPAds associated with Web Based Email Marketing Software :
Web Based Email Marketing SoftwareGet More Info
Answer by OS/2
- I need fax to email software to allow me to send faxes via email and receive them. Can this be done from my computer or do I need some kind of subscription service?
Answer by Caitlin d. Henry
There are a bunch of online services that offer fax to email software or services. They all have slightly different features and pricing structures so it depends what you are after. If you are just looking for a straightforward fax to email and email to fax service then I would suggest the main player: eFax. You can sign up for their free 30 day trial here: http://eCa.sh/s2et.
If you want to drill a little deeper and compare the various packages available then I suggest visiting http://www.savvyitsolutions.com. They provide great reviews on the various internet fax providers as well as comparison tables so you can see the features side-by-side.
- I want it to as the website is aimed at people that are highly unlikely to have any email software installed.
Answer by Jo
standard HTML doesnt handle this well.
Its best to make the form out of PHP (or Flash etc, but PHP is best).
PHP can interact with the server, and use the email server of your host, so the form doesnt default and rely on the users home software to send the email.
Google “php email form”, and the top results will help you create the code. If youre not good with code, there is software available to do this, google it.
- As my newsletter gains more subscribers every day, Im finding it hard to keep up. All of the bulk email software products that Ive found are way too expensive for my budget. I dont mind the initial fee but some charge hundreds a month or you have to buy credits. There has to be a less expensive system. PLEASE share any info that you might have regarding bulk mailers. Thank you in advance.
AlsoI have a MAC
Answer by Devils Advocate
I say skip the software and just set up labels and filters. I dont know what email program you use. I use gmail. Here is an example that explains the process.